Allocating Components in Going Concerns Appraisals
San Diego, CA - February 11, 2016
Special rate of $99 for ASA members (see note on this page)
New Advanced Gems & Jewelry Appraisal Development and Report Writing Course
Dallas - March 16-19, 2016
American Society of Appraisers
San Diego Chapter
The American Society of Appraisers (the "Society") is a multi-discipline non-profit international organization of professional appraisers (valuers). The mission of the Society is to foster the public trust of our members and the appraisal profession through compliance with the highest levels of ethical and professional standards. ASA members...
- Are tested & experienced
- Meet the standards set by the IRS, government lenders & others
- Fulfill the need for excellence & integrity required by the legal & accounting professions
- Earn their accreditations only after completing a rigorous evaluation process that requires years of study, dedication and commitment.
- Follow professional standards designed to promote an accurate, objective opinion of value
The San Diego Chapter of the American Society of Appraisers is dedicated to meeting the valuation needs of this Southern California region through education and community service.
Choosing an ASA designated member ensures your appraisal needs will be met by the most advanced professionals in the appraisal profession.
- Exceptional Appraisal Skills