April 25, 2015 - Advanced Photography for Personal Property Appraisers...
This 4-hour, hands-on workshop with professional photographer Kevin Young, will instruct attendees in how to overcome difficult lighting situations such as dim lighting, mixed color temperatures (tungsten, fluorescence, natural daylight, L.E.D.,) and strong reflections in order to achieve excellent color and tonal representation of your subject.
May 18, 2015 - Residential and Commercial Real Estate Appraisals: Understanding & Using Comparable Transactions
Residential and Commercial Real Estate Appraisals: Understanding & Using Comparable Transactions 7 Hour Continuing Education Seminar Created by the Alliance for Valuation Education (AVE) Presented by the Los Angeles Chapter of American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
American Society of Appraisers
San Diego Chapter
The American Society of Appraisers (the "Society") is a multi-discipline non-profit international organization of professional appraisers (valuers). The mission of the Society is to foster the public trust of our members and the appraisal profession through compliance with the highest levels of ethical and professional standards. ASA members...
- Are tested & experienced
- Meet the standards set by the IRS, government lenders & others
- Fulfill the need for excellence & integrity required by the legal & accounting professions
- Earn their accreditations only after completing a rigorous evaluation process that requires years of study, dedication and commitment.
- Follow professional standards designed to promote an accurate, objective opinion of value
The San Diego Chapter of the American Society of Appraisers is dedicated to meeting the valuation needs of this Southern California region through education and community service.
Choosing an ASA designated member ensures your appraisal needs will be met by the most advanced professionals in the appraisal profession.
- Exceptional Appraisal Skills